Triton Prague Restaurant Gift cards
Gift card, restaurant voucher. Best gift ideas for Christmas, birthdays, and weddings. The best souvenir from Prague is a memorable experience.
Time spent in an exclusive manner is the best gift! Surprise your business partners or friends with TRITON Restaurant Gift Certificates.
Treat them to an unforgettable dining experience in the unique Art Nouveau setting of our restaurant. A gift-wrapped voucher for the amount chosen will be sent free of charge to your home or you can pick it up personally from the restaurant.
Consent to the processing of personal data
We declare that the processing of personal data provided by the client in connection with the order and purchase of services from ADRIA - NEPTUN, spol. s r.o., Wenceslas Square 26, 110 00 Prague 1, we are governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and by Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data.
The customer expressly agrees that ADRIA - NEPTUN, spol. s ro, IC: 40766519, with its registered office at Prague 1, Wenceslas Square 26, 110 00, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague in Section C, Insert 2738 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) processed his/her personal data, provided in the web form for sending business offers. The Customer agrees to the processing of the data above by the Operator's premises and other processors for the above purposes. After demonstrable identification, the Customer is entitled to check its processed data and correct it or revoke its consent to its processing in writing at ADRIA - NEPTUN, spol. s r.o., Wenceslas Square 26, 110 00 Prague 1.
Terms and Conditions of Gift Certificate Order
- The period of validity of the voucher is 6 months from the date of issue and is stated on the voucher (a different period of validity may be agreed in advance between the customer and the provider).
- Gift voucher ordered is transferable.
- The voucher can only be used for one-time payment of consumption or service, at its nominal value.
- If the value of the purchased goods is less than the nominal value of the purchased voucher when consuming or using the service, the different amount is non-refundable. If the value of the purchased goods exceeds the nominal value of the purchased voucher, the difference in price must be paid directly at the premises.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Counterfeiting and altering vouchers is prohibited and may be punishable.
- The Provider assumes no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of the gift voucher.